May 25, 2010

Spring Happenings....







Hello! Let me introduce myself, my name is Cerena and I am the new Wendy Mink store manager. I'll be blogging every month about new events and special pieces in our LES boutique.



This month so far has been a whirlwind of events-setting up the store and lot's of birthday celebrations. Above pictured is me with a birthday card of my face photoshopped on my cat's body(it's a funny WMJ tradition). Below is the beautiful cake Susan, our production manager, baked for me. Yum!!!



As it was my birthday a few weeks ago, I've been coveting these gorgeous pieces I would love to treat myself to:






Peruvian Filigree Posts with Colbalt Blue & Aqua Czech Glass Daggers
These earrings embody Wendy's wonderful ability to mix classic artisanal elements with fun modern pieces.













Emerald Empress Bracelet
I think the picture speaks for itself as to why I love this bracelet!















Vintage Topaz and Crystal CZ Cuff Bracelet

I'm a lover of vintage fashion and a little scared for my bank account now that I'm working with Wendy's amazing vintage finds. Too many temptations!!!



One of the first exciting tasks I assumed as the new store manager was changing the window display. Our new window display is a bridal window as a tribute to all the Spring and Summer weddings to come. Here are some pics for those of you who can't make it to our Lower East Side store:









































It's been a blast to have already worked on some bridal special orders, we love to help make a soon to be bride's wedding as special as it should be.

Stay posted for summer events, WMJ customer profiles, and our new store Vintage section! If you have any questions please call or email the store: 212-260-5298 / store@wendyminkjewelry.com.














No comments:

Post a Comment