September 23, 2011

Make a statement!

When the weather is growing more chilly and dreary, it is time to layer on some jewelry with some punch! Fall is the best time for statement pieces, most of our wardrobes get a little darker and everyone wants to layer, so it is the perfect time to add a statement necklace to your outfit to dress any look up and give it more oomph! We have some fabulous statement necklaces all ready to make any outfit complete, from our line and from our vintage collection in the boutique...
Black onyx and agate bauble necklace

Vintage 1950's gorgeous amethysts necklace
Each agate stone on this necklace is unique and different

Vintage brass and tiered resin flowers

Pyrite, smoky quartz and mystic green stones with dangling brass teardrops

White seed beads make this vintage necklace go with everything

Vintage costume necklace with a sparkling bib
Swirled brass statement pendants

Vintage copper tulip necklace



And we can never forget Wendy's signature empress necklaces... these beauties are influenced by Victorian jewelry, and have vivid stones sure to add pop to any outfit.Tell us which of our empress necklaces online are your favorite and why in the comments section and enter to win one of our square stacking rings in the stone of your choice!

For information on any of the above necklaces, please email store@wendyminkjewelry.com

9 comments:

  1. Any piece of jewelry that lets me mix gold with blues--be they turquoise or lapis or paler hues--I'll take it. The Powder Blue Empress is a to die for statement piece. Plus, there are glam matching earrings. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the vintage copper, it's regal with a timeless appeal. I would dress it up and down. It would take me from season to season! A great investment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the emerald empress - I have a WM bracelet and earrings with the same stones and can just imagine how lovely all three would look together!! Although I wouldn't say no to the Turkish Empress, either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jennifer's Pink Empress. It is both soft and spectacular. I also love coral because it reminds me of my a necklace that my great-grandfather gave to my great-grandmother that I still have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bridal empress is my favorite. I love the different colored stones. It's such a great statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is the emerald empress. the malachite and onyx against gold, with the muted neutral agate, is so regal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the Empress of India. The stones are beautiful and colored perfectly for a fall wardrobe. And it was created for one of my favorite museums, the Victoria and Albert Museum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Empress of India bib necklace is almost too beautiful for words, the way the color of the stones play off of one another, the fall-like jewel tones that would go with SO many of my clothes... I think I'd have to gather up my courage to actually wear it!! (I have an unnatural fear of beautiful things...lol).
    valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the third, the way the natural light would glem off the smokey colored stones and let the inner Empress shine who was wearing the piece. It is really lovely. royaljewels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete